SERVICE. SALES. SATISFACTION. SUCCESS.
Do your associates have the skills to recognize and acknowledge your customers’ unique purchasing habits and preferences? Is your staff helping your customers to buy and become advocates for your business?
Liz shows you how to engage with your customers on and offline, so every interaction strengthens their relationship with your brand.
Identifying and capturing opportunities to improve conversion, service quality, customer experience, and sales funnel management.
Creating programs for coaching and behavior change to boost average order value and lift lifetime value.
Strengthening the efforts of your frontline management using proven principles of contact center management.
Sample Assignments: Why Experience Counts
THESE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE SERVICES LIZ HAS PROVIDED TO HER CLIENTS:
- Designed call monitoring and peer monitoring programs to improve interaction quality and complaint resolution
- Increased customer purchasing both online and off; improved online and offline customer experiences
- Developed service strategies and policies
- Elicited customer requirements, then restructured service groups to improve performance and relationships with customers and teams across the organization
- Helped customers stay engaged with mature products or longtime marketing programs; reduced customer attrition
- Strengthened vendor management, from selection through performance enhancement
- Developed programs to increase conversion; improved effectiveness of inside sales, sales support, and account management teams
SOLVE PROBLEMS. PRODUCE RESULTS.
Do you need service strategies, policies, or training methods that will build customer loyalty and profits?